Wolfenden Electrical is licensed Electrical Contracting Company Based in the township of Dalby just west of Toowoomba on the Darling Downs and at the gateway to the Surat Basin in Queensland.
Wolfenden Electrical has been part of the Dalby and District Landscape for over 50 Years. It was started back in 1961 by Mr Col Wolfenden a well known Local.
The business was purchased by current owners Brad and Allison Smith in 2002 and they continue to offer quality service and workmanship to their many clients.
Our commitment to quality and the highest standards of customer service is generated throughout all levels of our business. All our Vehicles have Navman Wireless fitted for easy referencing and reporting on customer Sites.
Wolfenden Electrical offers employment to skilled tradesman by providing opportunities for apprenticeships, and for School Students seeking work experience throughout the year.
Our Team of experience tradesman offer
- Household electrical goods repairs and maintenance
- New Housing pre wiring and fit off installation
- Home Automation including C- Bus Industrial and Commercial supply and installation and service
- Test and Tag of Appliances
- Communication and Data Installation
- Electrical Servicing of Mobile Mining Equipment
Our Company also provides service for Automatic Doors, Coffee Machines and Neon Signage.